Skip to content ↓


To apply for a school place for an Early Years child starting school in September or in year admissions, parents should contact Suffolk County Council to find out about admission arrangements. Click here for arrangements.

To move your child to Halifax Primary School  (from a different school) parents should contact us to apply for a school place. Click here for contact details.

OMAT Admissions Policy