Arrangements for Autumn 2020
As explained in letters sent to each parent prior to the end of term, we have a partial opening from the 3rd Sept 2020 with the school being fully open to all from Monday the 7th Sept 2020:
- Tuesday 1st September is a PD Day (no children will be in school)
- Wednesday 2nd September is also a PD Day (no children will be in school)
- Thursday 3rd: Half the children in each class will attend school and will be in all day on Thursday to familiarise with revised school procedures.
- Friday the 4th September: The other half of each class will attend school and will be in all day on Friday to familiarise with revised school procedures.
- Monday 7th September: School is open for all.
The first day for your child will have been indicated in the letter sent at the end of term. Parents of Reception children will have received an Induction letter which explains arrangements for the start of school for their child. If parents / carers have any queries, please contact the school.